Content Harry Potter

Reviews

EdTheBeast posted a comment on Sunday 6th January 2019 2:25am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Excellent chapter. The few french terms, explained, really helped.

EdTheBeast posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2018 3:56pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Like the story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Saturday 19th August 2017 7:52pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

This is a cute story. I'd like to read more.

imokit posted a comment on Sunday 21st September 2014 2:03pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Brilliant story!

HopelessFan posted a comment on Saturday 12th April 2014 1:29pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Excellent quality story - Just re-read it - looking forward to the next update

canoncansodoff replied:

I've been bad when it comes to updating on this site.   Go here for latest updates on B4B.

dragonheck posted a comment on Sunday 10th February 2013 8:37pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

good work hope to see more soon

kitus posted a comment on Thursday 7th February 2013 5:10pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

hell, given the tone of the piece, leave us not forget the full monty...

loving this and eagerly awaiting more! haven't laughed my ass off this hard in quite some time.

FireStarter83 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd January 2013 1:20am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

I'm really interested in seeing where this story is going. Especially since it's been so long after the movie ended. So all the fanfiction on the stories has come to a glaring halt. This is a captivating story and I like to see Ginny not get the boy Ron not get the girl. It's also great that Bill and Fleur are more dominate roles this time, as opposed to the story being focused solely on Harry and Hermione. Hurry up and put up the next chapter I can't wait.

sisyphus1967 posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2012 11:32pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

I'm dying to see the rest. I hope you continue soon.

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2012 10:32pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Interesting fic. If not for the talk about goblins and Potter/Black estates, it would sort of seem like a PWP. It builds up some anticipation regarding what will happen between the Goblins and Harry on his 16th birthday.

OOC, but then again, canon can sod off, can't it? :D

june5634 posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2012 3:36am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Great story can't wait till its updated again

wrhicks13 posted a comment on Saturday 5th May 2012 11:16pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

i feel your pain my highschool french teacher was canadian i didnt learn anything

good story keep at it

cmatbmed posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2012 6:00pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

This is fun but I don't know if any normal teenagers could take it. I would have left or slipped something bad into Molly's food after like the second day there. Hope this speeds up a bit.

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2012 2:24am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

I really like this story, it is original and entertaining, but as a french woman, I see all the french mistakes, and it is a little hard, o not react to it, I fully understand your problems, because I have the same in english. If you want I could betaed your chapters for the french mistakes befor you paost it, it would be my pleasure.

for this chaptern some mistakes are : marchons wirh the"s"

the animal that sleep a lot is a "marmotte" and not the "loutre"

une petite monster,=> "un petit monstre" it is a male name

but it is a really good chapter nonetheless.

I hope to see the next one soon. x sandrine

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 10:52am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

I am so beyond the point of being ready to AK Molly, Ginny, and Ron. Still what, a month till Harry can be free of them?

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 3:27pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Great story so far and I can't wait for the rest of it to be posted. Keep up the great work.

James

gadriam posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 11:57am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Lovely. Less Molly is always better, in my book. I really like the idea that Ginny is really no more interested in Harry than in the Pygmy Puffs. She's a little bitchy girl, not even close to mature enough to choose a boyfriend so i guess she's let her mum do it for her. Ron is ... Ron. The whole familiar broadcast-thing is getting complicated, but i like the punch-word code they invented. Quite ingenious. Considering how they are learning to control their emotions, I'm guessing they could easily pick up occlumency in a month or two. Ah well. The close-up of the training session was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the Flight to Freedom..=)

Thanks.

g

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 1:41am for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2012 4:44pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

So 7 more days it seems until Harry's birthday. I do wonder what you'll have instored then. Awaiting more.

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2012 4:10pm for Chapter 8: To the Barricades!

This is good. I'm glad that Harry and Hermione got to have a few moments to talk. The joke on Hermione was fun but very uncomfortable for her. At least Arthur was able to distract Molly from demanding an explanation from Harry and Hermione. The pictures of the places that Harry owns were good. Bill was trying to help Harry out I'm sure by including so many pictures of the baths and master bedrooms. I'm sure Ginny suspects Harry is just not into her. I don't think she knows how much he and Hermione or involved. Fleur sure loves to get Hermione excited. She has released a sexual being in Hermione. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms