Content Harry Potter

Reviews

hpfan123 posted a comment on Thursday 1st October 2015 8:18pm for Ch 10: Collected Payment

this story reminds me of a couple of Cloneserpents' stories, speciffically "Sword of Gryffindore" for the overall raunchy humor and use of sex to do things, and "Bibliophile" for the scene where hermione was getting off by having books rubbed against her. since those are some of my favorite stories, that puts this one pretty high on my list. I would have liked to have at least a chapter on the india training, i felt that that part was glossed over too much since some pretty big things happened in india. i would have also liked to have had lisa actually join harry and hermione even if she retained her virgin status, but that is just because i am a guy and get aroused by the thought of 2 girls doing things together.

K Gibbs Winters posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2014 11:43am for Ch 10: Collected Payment

Holy Fucking Shitballs! That was funny as hell, and hot as fuck!

draco6812 posted a comment on Wednesday 17th April 2013 7:36pm for Ch 10: Collected Payment

I like it alot but why do you have to have Mione so prudish....of all the people involved she should be the most open minded, to an actual 3some, i would love to see you continue this and have Lisa eventually join them

kitus posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2013 1:35am for Ch 10: Collected Payment

Damn, Just...damn. Hilarious, hot, witty as all get out...did I love this one?

Word-of-the-day.

Hemotem posted a comment on Friday 15th July 2011 2:53pm for Ch 10: Collected Payment

An interesting read, it was a bit smutty yet it still holds a plot quite well. I do look forward to seeing more of this to see where the data goes and how high Harry's numbers were and where they are going if up or down depending on the rules of virginity to when the sweat becomes less usable/desirable . I thank you again for an interesting read.


Hemotem

in-fanficauthors posted a comment on Thursday 19th May 2011 9:48am for Ch 10: Collected Payment

Great chapters, but I thought one of the things with the magically protective vanishing vagina was that you could almost shag without loosing your status, combining exercise with sexual excitement. That collection step seems to have been missed with Harry.

Please continue.

00_Knight posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2011 12:55pm for Ch 10: Collected Payment

Nice bit of fluff, is there more? or is this the end?

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 24th April 2011 3:02pm for Ch 10: Collected Payment

Amusing, very amusing indeed. I would love to learn more about that visit to India of course, but this little piece of (no offence) entertaining nonsense was highly appreciated. I liked how it followed the developing relationship, and i adored that the racier scenes followed the plotline and usually had some kind of point. Of course, in relation to Canon it's further away than Pluto but care of that, those who may.
May Robert Lind in Kramfors bless your keyboard.

g