Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Gary the Grouch posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2017 9:29am for Ch 14: By the Book

Lots of sex, very little plot.

Still a decent story nonetheless. I just wish the author got closer to Harry's return to full health. Most of the main conflicts in the story are unresolved.

DesireeOhara posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2015 7:37pm for Ch 14: By the Book

Very entertaining, fun to read. Hope to see updates soon.

Draconin posted a comment on Wednesday 5th November 2014 7:36am for Ch 14: By the Book

This is a very enjoyable story but I do wish you would change the status so that it doesn't show "Complete" when it clearly is not. If I'm going to read a WiP then I would rather at least know in advance.

ray74656 posted a comment on Sunday 12th January 2014 6:36am for Ch 14: By the Book

Sorry, but I can't believe you call this complete. Does Harry get the use of arms and legs again? Does he marry Hermione? Does he get a contract for Padma and Parvati?

ozmial posted a comment on Sunday 14th October 2012 3:13am for Ch 14: By the Book

why does it say this story is completed when this is the last chapter?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2012 11:06pm for Ch 14: By the Book

Hmm, what can I say but that Harry is clearly developing a taste for this form of therapy. It looks like there's also other machinations in the background and I hope they'll be able to get everything sorted properly out.

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2012 11:01am for Ch 14: By the Book

That's a rather abrupt ending. Is this fic really complete?

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 1st July 2011 7:47am for Ch 14: By the Book

I have enjoyed reading this story, but it can't be complete are you going to add more, because there is really so much more to add.

Thanks for writing
MPF

canoncansodoff replied:

I'm glad that you like the story. It is not completed, and it is in the current small mix of WIPs that I am working on right now.

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 15th June 2011 5:19pm for Ch 14: By the Book

Interesting fic so far...keep up the good work. Is there going to be a marriage chapter soon?

canoncansodoff replied:

I've written a handfasting scene, and my goal is to have it included in the next update.

00_Knight posted a comment on Thursday 26th May 2011 1:13am for Ch 14: By the Book

Great story so far, hope that you continue to post updates for it!

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 24th April 2011 3:33pm for Ch 14: By the Book

You do keep my interest. This chapter did explain parts of the colonial remains of India, and the rate of progression is always interesting. One thing puzzles me though. This story isn't complete, is it? It says so, but i don't think you would leave this story like this. Just a thought. Keep it up and rite moar and all that. I will now have a nice Amrut in your honor.

g