Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Gary the Grouch posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2017 9:29am

Lots of sex, very little plot.

Still a decent story nonetheless. I just wish the author got closer to Harry's return to full health. Most of the main conflicts in the story are unresolved.

DesireeOhara posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2015 7:37pm

Very entertaining, fun to read. Hope to see updates soon.

Draconin posted a comment on Wednesday 5th November 2014 7:36am

This is a very enjoyable story but I do wish you would change the status so that it doesn't show "Complete" when it clearly is not. If I'm going to read a WiP then I would rather at least know in advance.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 11:29am

Seems like our Hermione is embracing the local culture.

Actually, I don't think that's all she's embracing!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 10:20am

One of the things I appreciate about this story is that the author seems truly knowledgeable about the surroundings and culture.

That along with consistent believable characters, polished dialog, and wonderful descriptions . .

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2014 11:36pm

I'm beginning to really admire Auntie!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2014 10:41pm

As a 50-something survivor of decades of married life, I approach the typical 'mature' story with a little bit of disdain: what most fan fic authors think is a well-written scene doesn't even get my attention. This story, however, *is* well-written and the eroticism is woven tightly enough into every scene, that it can be neither ignored or avoided.

Hmmm . . . I wonder what my wife is doing . . .

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2014 7:04pm

Kind-of soft core porn-like, with a little leavening of Harry Potter in the plot.

But for some reason, I'm still reading . . .

ray74656 posted a comment on Sunday 12th January 2014 6:36am

Sorry, but I can't believe you call this complete. Does Harry get the use of arms and legs again? Does he marry Hermione? Does he get a contract for Padma and Parvati?

ozmial posted a comment on Sunday 14th October 2012 3:13am

why does it say this story is completed when this is the last chapter?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2012 11:06pm

Hmm, what can I say but that Harry is clearly developing a taste for this form of therapy. It looks like there's also other machinations in the background and I hope they'll be able to get everything sorted properly out.

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2012 11:01am

That's a rather abrupt ending. Is this fic really complete?

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 1st July 2011 7:47am

I have enjoyed reading this story, but it can't be complete are you going to add more, because there is really so much more to add.

Thanks for writing
MPF

canoncansodoff replied:

I'm glad that you like the story. It is not completed, and it is in the current small mix of WIPs that I am working on right now.

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 15th June 2011 5:19pm

Interesting fic so far...keep up the good work. Is there going to be a marriage chapter soon?

canoncansodoff replied:

I've written a handfasting scene, and my goal is to have it included in the next update.

00_Knight posted a comment on Thursday 26th May 2011 1:13am

Great story so far, hope that you continue to post updates for it!

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 24th April 2011 3:33pm

You do keep my interest. This chapter did explain parts of the colonial remains of India, and the rate of progression is always interesting. One thing puzzles me though. This story isn't complete, is it? It says so, but i don't think you would leave this story like this. Just a thought. Keep it up and rite moar and all that. I will now have a nice Amrut in your honor.

g

Hawklan posted a comment on Monday 18th April 2011 9:59am

rofl..quite the nice start...and who doesn't want nurses like that???

GinnyLover posted a comment on Sunday 17th April 2011 4:21pm

I hope you continue this one soon. Very interesting and HOT

lwj2 posted a comment on Saturday 16th April 2011 11:43am

I like this, interesting variation.

And, WOW!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing the finish of this.

gadriam posted a comment on Thursday 14th April 2011 2:54pm

Most amusing. I've had this fascinated half grin on my face since word one of this story. I love the rapid take-off of the story, i love the slow but steady escalation and i really do love Hermione's acceptance of her actual cultural heritage. Let's face it, the Brits were never internationally known for humility, subservience or respect. Manuel is a bit too annoying for my taste. I think some more backstory on the guy would help. The Nanny seems to be reluctantly quelled for now, and i really look forward to your next installment, whatever story you may choose. I'm currently on my second readthrough of MS,WF as well before this detour. Perhaps i should review that one too? Anyway, may Robert Lind in Kramfors bless your keyboard and, oh yes, rite moar zoon.

g